I'm Shubham Upadhyay, another security researcher from India.
- 4 years of experience in IT Security field
- Speaker at DEF CON Rajasthan (One of the world's largest annual computer 'hacker' conventions, main group
is located at Las vegas, Nevada)
- Ex-Co.Administrator of the then biggest online hacking forum of hackers on the internet: "Academy of
hacking" serving 1 Lakh+ Members in 2011.
- Trained 100+ Engineering students of NIT Uttarakhand in Oct '12
- Helping thousands of Students, Information security reserachers online via groups,forums,blogs,facebook
- Core Team member in HCF Infosec Institute
- Wrote article for a magazine- Hacker5
- Founder of an organization "Stark Cyber", serving infosec clients online
- Rewarded with Microsoft Security Researcher acknowledgements on March 2nd, 2012
- Acknowledged by Ebay (http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/ResearchersAcknowledgement.html)
- Acknowledged in BlackBerry Security Collaborations
- Listed in Adobe Hall of Fame
- Acknowledged by Mediafire security acknowledgement digital certificate
- Acknowledged by Apple,Google,Facebook & Adobe via emails.
- Acknowledged by India Today Group by Chief technical head for reporting a serious security flaw in online
- Name published in a UK news paper & many others for finding critical issue in Ebay- the world's biggest
auction site (www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/22/ebay_plugs_xss_vuln)
- Known on the internet with name Cyb3R_Shubh4M (CyberShubhaM)
- Good at database management,Website designing,Good command at Operating Linux, Working with Linux
- Good command at Internet marketing, working on different web platforms
Honors and Awards
Microsoft Hall of Fame
Acknowledged in the Feb month http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc308575.aspx
Acknowledged in BlackBerry Security Collaborations
The BlackBerry SIRT thanks me for reporting security issues under the industry practice of coordinated
disclosure and working with the team to protect BlackBerry customers.
Credited in Ebay Security Researcher Acknowledgements
If the issue is considered a vulnerability to one of the eBay sites and hasn’t been reported yet, they will
contact you to let you know when the vulnerability has been resolved and, if you’ve followed their Guidelines
for Responsible Disclosure, they will ask for your name to add on the Acknowledgment page if you wish to
Acknowledged by Mediafire
Rewarded with a digital certificate as a sign of their appreciation for reporting a Blind SQL Injection flaw in
their knowledgebase FAQ.
Adobe Hall of Fame
Individuals and organizations who have responsibly
disclosed vulnerabilities in an Adobe desktop
product are referenced in the “Acknowledgments”
section of each Security Bulletin.
Gadgets,Web Apps, Photography, Money making, Studying cyber crime cases, Security research, Bug research,
New technologies, Travelling, Swimming, Cooking, Blogging, Writing, Giving Presentations, Teaching,